New Friends  

Posted by FiqaFie

Hye , so , am gonna tell you how my life goin on. I met a girl. Her name is Iza . She's kind and looks pure . She's also cheerful,and sweet and the most important of all , she is my neighbour ! -just found out- Then I met Sarah . She's kinda ... how I should put it. Hurm ... well ... she's extraordinarily THIN and she's cute and she's kinda 'crazy' in the head XD . Plus , I think she cares the most about her friends wahahaha . She's my neighbour to , but I haven't known her past all this year =) Next I met Eira. Her name is NOT ACTUALLY Eira but I don't know why she wants us on calling her that. Sounds so ... 'gedik'. Tee hee hee . After that , I get to know Paa'. She's kinda like Sarah but she's a bit more ... 'normal' . Haha I don't know how to picture it . Then I met several guys . They are kinda fun to talk to . There's one boy here,his name is Adam but I call him Mada and he calls me Haqiffah. After that , there's this boy , his name is Fahmi . He's ... small I guess ? Wahaha ! And he's cute too XD . Well that is when he wears glasses . He's cute XD . Oh I forgot , I also get to know a girl . SHe sat beside me in class . She had beatiful eyes and Fahmi seems to like her XDD ! Wahaha,firstly I thought he's pain in the neck! But as time goes , he's kinda fun to be friend with . So as usual , my voice is a big joke in class . Though they are like that but , they are fun to be friend with hehe =)

This entry was posted on Friday, March 11, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments