First Post on the First day of 2012  

Posted by FiqaFie



Akemashita Omedeto ! This is my first post in 2012 !!! It's been a while since I wrote any in my blog , because I've been busy studying . But I can't put all the blame on studying because , I am LAZY to write . XP . Yesterday , ( 31/12.2011 , FRIDAY ) The last day of 2011 , me , IZDIHAR and YASMIN finally gathers together ! It's been a while since we last gathered . Usually , there must be one person missing ! But actually , we are missing someone ... That is our only 'guy'-friend in this neighborhood . Die x mcm lelaki tyme kitaorang first kenal , more ' girly ' I mean . But it's almost been 2 years since I last met him . Yasmin and Izdihar met him quite a while ago . Yesterday , we talk about him . Reminiscing about our past . From the day we met each other until the day we last saw each other . Guess we really miss him , huh ? Uhh , anyway this year I'm a candidate for PMR 2012 ! Thinking about it , makes my blood run cold , XD ! Ok , I guess this is the end . If I feel like writing a new post , I'll write =)

Chaiya !

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments