I Wonder ...  

Posted by FiqaFie



I wonder , is it true that my heart is still loving him ? They say that I like him , but is that true my heart ? Do I really like him ? Or are this feelings is just the emptiness in my heart ? I don't think that I will fall in love ... ever again . I hate the feelings of love . They bring sadness , pain and unappropriated jealousy . Those feeling are hurting me ! I decided not to love anymore . I just can't bear the pain feeling love . I may be strong but the fact is my heart is weak . I can't bear the pain of loving someone . It is more hurting than the feelings of rejected . Maybe , I just admire him ... of all what he had achieve . In fact he likes my bestfriend . Haha , both of them like her . She is kind and gentle , unlike someone I know from my previous school . A girl who is acting all pure and innocent .

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments